10/17/10

And the world seemed beautiful again,

Never complain, never explain. Just be it.

So I guess we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.

yesterday night i saw the true value and meaning of life. not that i still don't. but i guess my clear vision of everything has faded...hiding behind the disturbances surrounding me. perhaps it will come back.

i promise you, i have so very much inside. and despite all that, i can breakthrough it...we can breakthrough my walls. and you'll see everything i've wished to show. you see, there are reasons for every single behavior, every complication we hold.
i can't let you in.
if i tell you why, you will just be pushed away even more.
i can't keep pushing people away.
but maybe... this complication comes from me seeing if you're capable of figuring me out.
not that anyone will ever be able to completely.

all i want is something to hold on to. that's all i need. without feeling as if i am slipping, or going to. i need to feel as if i can hold on forever without the fear of letting go.

no matter how bad things are, find the smalllest thing to enjoy and the one reason to hold onto. there's beauty in every situation. i believe that.
 i think about things a lot. too much. and then i forget how to breathe. i guess i need to find a way to stop that. i guess i do need to find a way of expressing myself that really embodies me, unlike i am doing now.

i cried the other day, simply because i was thinking about how much i love people. call me overemotional, but i don't get upset easily. i rarely cry, i'm finding. but... it's overwhelming. it's like nothing else matters. now that i think about it, that moment was perfect. because i was driving, and i had my music, and the world seemed beautiful again.
i just want you to feel beautiful for once in your life.

"it's kind of like, i've felt so many emotions at once, and now all i can feel is...nothing. i can't start caring more about you, then get hurt even worse in the end."
well, that is true. too undeniably true.

it's all more confusing than i'm willing to admit. this life, i mean.
but with complication comes simplicity.

Somehow, someway, I'm fully convinced sadness brings a sense of happiness to me. I wish it didn't have to, and I wish I could say it in a way that makes sense to you, but the truth is that it will never make sense with words. Just feel it....

dear reader, i know that you have felt some kind of pain in your life. and i can almost guarantee, you are feeling some as you read these words. please, believe that with pain comes healing and with mistakes comes learning. i just want you to know that there are always reasons to carry on, no matter what. there is always someone who would do anything to save you. so just smile. because you can't get this moment back.
i would do anything for you to be happy.

even if your hope has burned with time, anything that's dead shall be regrown.
and your vicious pain, your warning sign,
you will be fine.
here we go, life's waiting to begin.
if you fall, i will pick you up.
tonight, here i am, here we go, life's waiting to begin.

love like this lasts forever.
xo
Corbin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello.
I'd love for you to comment on my posts. Even on the older ones!
Anything you'd like! (questions, comments, messages to me...etc)