7/13/10

i can't complicate your breathing, you've done that yourself,

people are going to see what they want to see in me.
whatever they see, i hope they can feel how much love i have to give.
beyond my mistakes, my downfalls, and my insecurities.
the beautiful are the ones who can see beauty.

I can tell you that my trip to Virginia Beach was way beyond my expectations.
The best part was, seeing the things that never seemed real to me.

This dawn breaks, and I know I'll never get this moment back
So I breathe, take it in, and smile

Do we speak such things to see what we can taste?
And do we look to find something to know we can see?
Is this something we know is just a waste?
To convince ourselves we are more than who we are, we run.
We run away from the burdens that burn within us.
All I know has slowly become nothing
And I'd be naive to think,
What you are is something I can change.
Your passions are insincere,
Your motives, seem to disappear
Is it fair for me to point out this lack of human nature?
No, but fairness slipped away when I realized I wasn't secure
Life is about what you're willing to give
What you're willing to give, what you're willing to give, to live.
You would rather be loved for who you're not,
Than hated for who you are.
I know, I walk alone, I stand alone here, until I drown
What we're willing to sacrifice
Is the ultimate suffice
It's to make you better than who you are,
To give you meaning behind those scars
It will make you worth the breaths you take
No one can rescue you.
If you seek what gives you an eternity
Look inside yourself, find a way to see
You'll never see what lies in front of you
This path will leave you with nothing
Your waking feelings can save you
With this, how could you be the same?

I want to always remember, I wrote that ^ while sitting on my bedroom floor 15 minutes ago, listening to "And Alseep, I am your Everything" by Luke Pickett. I don't want to remember this poem/song/unknown, however, because it's just something I needed to write, and doesn't seem to mean something to me like some of the other things I write. I'm not satisfied with it as a whole, but I don't want to change the orginial, raw feelings I wrote down so quickly. So I'm leaving it, and hoping some other eyes can read it, and feel a sense of understanding and relate to it in some small way. If you read every line, thank you.

You may not believe this, dear reader, but I believe I love you more than I can say, or will love you someday...and if you don't think so, it's just because we haven't had the opportunity to get to know each other as well as we could. We're capable of loving anyone to the greatest extent.

-I don't want you to ever feel alone. Even if i'm alone because of you. You simply captivate me. But you've let me go, despite my inability to fly. And this I ask of you...when you look at yourself do you see the beauty that I see? Because I see it come out all the time. And I miss seeing your face light up. You've got perfection in your heart. I can't imagine running through the clouds without you.

"I will confess when my beautiful wife showed your post to me I was hooked you have so much in wisdom that you probably cannot deal with, just remember this...You are loved and love will overcome so many things....thank you...Corbin...."
<3

Don't cry yourself to sleep,
You know there's no need to weep.

If someone out there ever writes a song for or about me, I believe I will cry right then and there and melt right where I stand.

With that, I say
 Goodnight.
And lovelovelove

1 comment:

  1. I love the lyrics you wrote. and yeah we can relate at least i can.

    ReplyDelete

Hello.
I'd love for you to comment on my posts. Even on the older ones!
Anything you'd like! (questions, comments, messages to me...etc)